BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I dislike Gameing

I am waiting for dear husband to be ready for bed. I tell you these video games are going to be the death of me. Its constant, it rules my life my whole being. All i here is pow-pow from the controllers and a bunch of buzzing and yelling. And he gets so angry about it, when he's loosing you would think that someone just told him he lost his job. I really think he needs therapy. Is there like an AA for people who are addicted to gameing? This has got to stop. Im considering throwing the damn thing away and telling him the kids broke it (is that bad of me) I mean it is not that serious please calm down dear husband your going to wake the babies, and than mama bear will NOT be happy. Good Night beautiful people :)

0 comments: