BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nanny For Hire...

So today we begin the process of interviewing nannys..yet again...our first nanny just wasn't working out. So here I sit counting the minutes until i go meet this potential new addition to our family. I hope my kids don't scare her away. Im not the best person to work for. I expect a lot from people I bring into my home, especially since we are paying them. I wouldn't call it being high maintenance, I just know what I want, and I like things done a certain way. So the perfect person would have to have a spine, because I will put you in your place if you aren't meeting my expectations. It's a wonderful quality to have, which is usually taught not learned. So wish me luck on this endeaveour, and also wish my potential employee's luck, they are about to enter the lions den!!


xoxo

0 comments: